Ask Question
20 May, 13:30

How much energy is passed along to each higher trophic level in a food chain?

+3
Answers (2)
  1. 20 May, 16:31
    0
    The answer would be 10 percent
  2. 20 May, 16:33
    0
    Hoi!

    Organisms use 90% of the energy passed on to them from another trophic level, leaving behind 10% to be passed on.
Know the Answer?
Not Sure About the Answer?
Find an answer to your question ✅ “How much energy is passed along to each higher trophic level in a food chain? ...” in 📘 Biology if you're in doubt about the correctness of the answers or there's no answer, then try to use the smart search and find answers to the similar questions.
Search for Other Answers